Start Your Claim
Building Site Accident Claims
If you have suffered a serious injury that was not your fault while working on a construction or building site, the experienced team of personal injury solicitors here at Grieves can help you gain the compensation you deserve.
At Grieves we take all construction site accident claims on a no win, no fee basis, meaning we will allow you to keep 100% of the financial damages awarded by the courts, and wont ask you to pay a penny for our legal services. If you have been injured, contact the accidents on building sites and construction site injury claims team at Grieves Solicitors on 0800 074 7644 or complete an online form and see how we can help you.
Do I Have a Case?
Unfortunately, building site accidents occur all too frequently, with 2,800 people involved in fatal accidents in the last 25 years alone.
There are a number of common building site accidents, for which the Grieves Solicitors personal injury team regularly claim on behalf of clients. These include:
- Falling from height
- Falling through fragile surfaces such as roof lights
- Falling from ladders, scaffolds and other high-level work areas
- Being struck by moving vehicles
- Being struck by falling loads and equipment
- Being struck by collapsing structures and machinery
- Contact with harmful chemicals and fumes
- Lifting heavy loads
- Electrocution, burns and inhalation injuries
- Trips, slips and falls
- Working with asbestos
- Hand Arm Vibration Injury/Vibration White Finger
- Injuries caused by the employees of other contractors
- Injuries caused by faulty plant and machinery
- Injuries caused by failure to provide adequate safety equipment or protective clothing
If you have suffered a serious and debilitating injury in the last three years, following any of the above building site accidents, it is important that you contact a solicitor as soon as possible.
Building and Construction Site Accident Claim - What Can I Claim For?
Financial compensation awarded as a result of a construction site injury is intended to help victims cover the cost of:
- Loss of earnings
- Medical fees
- Rehabilitation costs
It is also intended for any physical or physiological damages caused by the accident which can include: pain, mental distress and general loss of enjoyment.
Why Choose Grieves Solicitors?
Our accident specialists have many years experience of pursuing claims for accidents on construction site . As a firm we are very proud of our friendly and professional service, our excellent record of success and the settlement amounts we have secured for our clients.
Get Started Today
To finding out more about starting a construction site accident claim, contact our specialist personal injury lawyers on 0800 074 7644 or complete our contact form, and arrange for a no obligation initial consultation and assessment of your case.