Enquire for Free, No Obligation

0800 0747 644

Start Your Claim

Accident at Work Compensation Claims

Have you been injured in a work accident that was not your fault? If so, you may be able to make a claim for financial compensation, helping you pay for ongoing medical care and any bills incurred during a period spent out of work.

Based in Huddersfield, Grieves Solicitors specialise in representing victims of accidents at work. We take all cases on a 'no win, no fee basis', meaning you will keep 100% of the damages awarded for your injury.

For simple, easy to understand legal advice regarding a work accident compensation claim, contact Grieves Solicitors today on Freephone 0800 0747 644 or complete an online form and we will get in touch.

Do I Have a Case?

Regardless of whether they are an employer, colleague or supervisor, if another person was responsible for your accident it is highly likely you will be eligible to claim compensation.

Grieves specialist solicitors will be happy to discuss your case during an initial consultation, and provide you with a full and frank assessment of the potential of your case.

Common Workplace Accidents

Injuries can result from many things including:

Injuries can be caused by:

  • Your employer
  • A colleague
  • Another company operating at your place of work

What should you do following an accident at work?

  1. Report the accident to; your employer and get it accurately recorded in the accident book. Your employer is required by law to make such a record and you may need to use this record as evidence in support of your claim.
  2. Take photographs of any visible injuries
  3. Take photographs; of the accident scene and the defect which caused your accident (e.g. oil/water on the floor)
  4. Take contact details of any witnesses to the accident
  5. Keep any receipts for expenses that you have incurred as a result of the accident (e.g. bus tickets, taxi receipts for essential journeys or receipts for prescriptions) or items that may have been damaged in the accident (e.g. clothing or jewelry)

If you have suffered an injury at work, whether it fits into one of the above categories or not, get in touch with a solicitor as soon as possible to discuss your situation.

Contact Grieves Solicitors

Contact our West Yorkshire accident at work team today.

We will provide a no-obligation assessment of your potential work accident claim, and a fast, efficient and friendly legal service, helping you gain the compensation you deserve. Call Freephone 0800 0747 644 or complete an online form and we will get in touch.