Start Your Claim
Serious Injury Claims
If you, a friend or a family member have suffered a serious injury because of another person's negligence, you may be able to make a claim for financial compensation. Typical examples of a serious injury include:
- Burns and scarring
- Ear damage or loss of hearing
- Eye damage and loss of sight
- Limb damage or loss of limb
- Multiple fractures
- Spinal injuries
In some cases, serious injury compensation claims can even include fatalities.
The team at Huddersfield's Grieves Solicitors understands that the repercussions of a serious injury can be devastating and will treat your case with the necessary sensitivity and discretion, ensuring you receive the maximum amount in damages.
Making a Claim
Because serious injuries, such as brain and spinal injuries, can have a profound effect on a person's quality of life, not to mention that of their family, it is possible to make claims in the UK courts.
Following a serious injury, damages can be claimed to help victims cover the costs of:
- loss of earnings and pension as a result of a serious injury;
- alterations to vehicles and housing;
- the purchase of prosthetic limbs;
- ongoing nursing and care;
- private health care and surgery;
- domestic services, including DIY, window cleaning, decoration and maintenance.
Why Grieves Solicitors?
As expert solicitors, we regularly help the victims of serious injuries claim the compensation they deserve. If you, or a member of your family, have suffered a life-changing injury because of another person's stupidity or negligent behaviour, you are entitled to damages.