Enquire for Free, No Obligation

0800 0747 644

Start Your Claim

Work Vehicle Injury Claims

If your profession requires you to drive work vehicles, either a standard car, vans, lorry or heavy machinery, then you could be entitled to make a claim for compensation if you suffer injury when behind the controls. Here at Grieves Solicitors, we specialise in work vehicle injury claims and can offer impartial and honest advice to help a client get the compensation they deserve after an accident in work vehicle. If you think you could have a viable case, contact us on 0800 0747 644 or fill in our online form to hear from a member of our team.

The Work Accident Claims team at Grieves Solicitors in Huddersfield and a leading Personal Injury Solicitors firm in Yorkshire and we are accredited as senior personal injury litigators by the Law Society.

How we can help

We approach each work vehicle injury case on a bespoke basis and this ensures that all of our clients get the help they need. Talk to us about the specifics of your case and we will be able to offer guidance specific to you.We regularly deal with the following kinds of work vehicle injury cases:

  • Passengers travelling in company cars
  • Motorists driving company cars who are involved in accidents which were the fault of other road users
  • Accidents involving vehicles on factory floors
  • Pedestrian and vehicle collisions

What responsibilities does my employer have?

Any employer needs to make sure that the vehicles they are providing for use by staff are regularly checked and serviced, that they are fit for purpose, and the right training is given to employees to ensure they can safely operate them.
If you believe that your work vehicle injury was caused by failure to carry out any of these responsibilities, we can help.

Contact us today

Our experienced team have a wealth of experience in dealing with all kinds claims for work accidents. For impartial and helpful advice on your case contact Grieves Solicitors today on freephone 0800 0747 644 or fill in our online form and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.