Enquire for Free, No Obligation

0800 0747 644

Start Your Claim

Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Claims

The effects of carbon monoxide poisoning can be extremely serious. If another person has not done their job properly and you, or a member of your family, have suffered as a direct result, you could be entitled to claim compensation.

Contact the team at Grieves Solicitors to discuss a potential claim. We will be happy to provide a free, no obligation consultation - simply call 0800 0747 644 or complete our online contact form in the top right corner to discuss industrial disease further and we will be in touch.

What is carbon monoxide?

Carbon monoxide (or CO) is a toxic that is colourless, odourless and tasteless, making it incredibly difficult for people to detect. Inhaling too much of the gas can result in poisoning, which can prove incredibly damaging to your body, as well as impair your mental functions.


It is not always easy to notice the signs of carbon monoxide poisoning. However, common symptoms include:

  • Headaches
  • Nausea
  • Vomiting
  • Dizziness
  • Tiredness
  • Confusion
  • Breathlessness

Those who have been exposed to high levels of carbon monoxide may experience more severe symptoms. These can include an impaired mental state, vertigo, ataxia, seizures and loss of consciousness.

Making a claim

The team at Grieves Solicitors regularly helps victims claim the compensation they deserve; money that can be put towards rehabilitation and medical care costs, and maintaining a comfortable quality of life.

Our lawyers will handle every aspect of the process on your behalf, ensuring you are kept fully up to date on the progress of your case. If your case is successful, we wont charge you for our services, as our fees will be paid by the opposing partys insurers.

Contact Grieves Solicitors

If you are interested in finding out more about claiming compensation, call us free on 0800 0747 644 to explain your situation, and our team will provide a no obligation assessment of the validity of your case. Alternatively, complete the online contact form and we will be in touch.