Start Your Claim
Scarring and Burn Claims
Burns and scarring injuries can be incredibly distressing and leave people not only in pain, but also lacking in confidence. However, claiming compensation could help to reduce the financial stress of being injured.
If you have been burnt or scarred following an incident at your workplace, call us on 0800 0747 644 or complete our contact form located in the top right corner and one of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
Burns and scars can be a common occurrence in certain sectors, but very serious injuries can also occur, leaving victims unable to work and having to deal with long-term medical treatment and financial problems.
Over the years we have dealt with a huge variety of cases for burns and scarring injuries. The following are examples of some of the cases that we have dealt with in the past:
- Chemical or hazardous material burns
- Facial and body disfigurement
- Burns and scars suffered in accidents caused by faulty equipment
- Injuries caused by a lack of proper training
How we can help
At Grieves Solicitors, we understand that compensation is vital to help with some of the financial strain that results from a serious injury. Money received can be used to:
- Pay for medical care and long-term treatment
- Cover the cost of lost earnings
- Cover any lost benefits or welfare payments
If you have been left with burns or scarring following an incident in your workplace, contact our experienced team and find out about your options.