Start Your Claim
Claim for Head Injuries in the Workplace
Head injuries are among the most serious kinds of injuries that people can sustain, and often have a life-changing and long-term impact. Many employees who have suffered head injuries following an accident may be forced to give up their job, or could require costly long-term care, but the team at Grieves can help.
We understand just how devastating these types of injuries can be, as well as their effect on our clients personal and professional lives, and our team work sympathetically and professionally to secure the compensation victims are entitled to.
Claims we deal with
Our extensive experience in dealing with the most serious kinds of injuries means our team are well prepared to work on any case.
Some of the serious head injury cases we've dealt with include:
- Fractured skulls (both with and without associated brain damage)
- Falls from height
- Injuries caused by falling objects
- Injuries which occurred due to a lack of proper equipment or training
- Brain damage “ severe or less so
How we can help
We understand the seriousness of head injuries, and that the pain and suffering are only part of the problems that ensue. There is also a very real financial cost that comes with serious head injuries and as such, we help you to claim compensation to help cover that cost. This will often include:
- Lost earnings “ whether someone has had to take some time off or leave work all together
- Medical costs and care costs
- Lost benefits and welfare