Vacancy Type: Personal Injury Paralegal
Vacancy Type: Full Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Personal Injury paralegal to join us. We are a niche personal injury practice, established for 25 years, based in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire.
There are many opportunities for progression within the business, including applying to ultimately become a Solicitor via the Solicitors Apprenticeship Scheme.
Your responsibilities will include:
- To manage files under the supervision of the Principal Solicitor.
- To take statements and prepare digital trial bundles.
- To attend meetings with Experts, Barristers and clients, including home visits where appropriate as requested.
- To initiate contact with new prospective clients, to establish the nature of the case and to give client’s information in relation to procedure.
- To open new files.
- To work closely with the Principal Solicitor in the general conduct of cases.
- Knowledge of the Proclaim Case Management System an advantage but full training will be given.
Application deadline: 22/11/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £17,290.00 per year
Please apply for this job by sending a covering letter and a CV to email@example.com.
NO AGENCY INVOLVEMENT REQUIRED
Closing Date: December 3rd, 2021.