Your Questions Answered
- What does the law entitle me to claim for?
- Will I have to go to Court?
- Will I have to pay anything towards my legal costs?
- I have been approached directly by my opponent's insurers, so do I need my own Solicitor?
- Can I Claim for Stress and Bullying?
- What if I am partly to blame?
- How long will my claim take?
- How much money will I receive in compensation?
Road Traffic Accident FAQs
- What should I do following a road traffic accident?
- What if I am injured in a road traffic accident and the other driver cannot be traced?
- What if I am injured in a road traffic accident and the other driver is not insured?
- Can I Claim for Whiplash Caused by a Low Impact Collision?
- The driver who caused my accident was not insured, can I still make a claim?
- Can I claim for compensation if I was a passenger?
- Do I have to use my Insurance Company's Solicitor?