From the time we had the accident, we were recommended Grieves Solicitors by one of my family members, we both felt that each time we contacted the office by telephone we were greeted by a very friendly and helpful receptionist.
We received calls back as promised and on time from Mr Appleton. He kept us informed and updated on each and every step therefore we knew the progress of our case, whihch was done by teklephone calls but mainly letters.
We are a this moment in time extremely happy with the outcome of our case. To describe the quality, professionalism and efficiency of the service it is out of this world. A high quality service as well as being so respectuf.
Grieves Solicitors will be recommended to all my friends and family if ever they require your serivces. Mr M S A, 8 June 2012.
" Thank you for being so understanding and patient during my injury case"
From one our clients who was awarded £9,500 after falling down a staircase at work.
I can't think of any way you could improve your service as\ I have found everything from start to finish first class, Mrs L 26 June 2012.
Your Questions Answered
- The driver who caused my accident was not insured, can I still make a claim?
- What should you do if you have had a tripping/slipping/falling accident?
- What should you do following a road traffic accident?
- What if you are injured in a road traffic accident and the other driver is not insured?
- What if I am injured in a road traffic accident and the other driver cannot be traced?
- Why should I choose a Specialist Accident Claims Lawyer to represent me?
- What does the law entitle me to claim for?
- Will you have to pay anything towards your legal costs?
- Will you have to go to Court?
- I have legal expense insurance so do I need my own Solicitor?
- I have been approached directly by my opponents insurers, so do I need my own Solicitor?